“I have vetted several web based, wellness platforms for the Pharmapreneur Academy members. There are several web/cloud based services, but few that really focus on providing MTM services.
Even fewer that offer comprehensive wellness assessments (MTM, TCM, AWV, CCM, BMHE, HRAs and more) the Prevounce Platform can offer."
Before Prevounce, consultants would be forced to use multiple platforms to put together a comprehensive wellness program. This creates problems with data integration and redundancies of information recording.
I recommend the Prevounce platform because it offers:
- A comprehensive list of wellness assessments (MTM, AWV, CCM, BMHE, TCM, advanced care planning and more) with modular implementation. Meaning, you can choose the ones you want to activate for each primary care clinic account you contract with.
- A total workflow management system that seamlessly integrates patient data collection, including auto-filling the assessments with data collected by the patient in advance (significant time savings).
- The ability to create a super bill inclusive of all billable services (ICD10, CPT codes and applicable modifiers).
- No fee to enroll or to have an account. You are billed the month after an assessment is completed. There is never a fee unless an assessment is completed to point where a physician report can be auto-generated from the portal (ie.) you create a billable event for the pharmacist/clinician).
- Eligibility verification of services from multiple databases to provide the highest assurance the services provided will reimburse.
- A pre-qualification engine to help determine if the patient qualifies for specific lab services (MED REC, PGx, CGx, etc.).
There are many more benefits of the Prevounce wellness portal but you can click here to find out for yourself!
Prevounce does significantly more from a single portal, making workflow and management streamlined.
Their pricing structure is very fair and I like that you do not ever get a bill unless you yourself get a report allowing you to bill/collect for a service.
Copyright © 2015